Headlines News :
Home » , , » CROW END SMILLING - My Bastard Friend

CROW END SMILLING - My Bastard Friend

This is my story, real story about my life.
My old existance so beautifull.
But has changed because of you.
You you you my bastard friend.
Now, feel your karma.
Karma that come to you.
You and me as be the same.
Nothing different.

I'm loath with you, with all of your attitude.
I'm loath to see your face, go away from this world.
Oh my god, please take away his soul.
Fucking deceiver friend.

Now, later or how long time i couldn't forgive you my Fucking friend.
And this is a song for you.
Song to throw down your death go to hell.

Down your death, Go to hell.
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team