Headlines News :
Home » , , » CROW END SMILLING - Second Not Moved!

CROW END SMILLING - Second Not Moved!

Time was walked away , I kept silent
nothing moved was I done
give you fuckin time
whether be same as me?

I want you know until when you understand.
about this , you should know this never lost

#
this is crazy , i'm wait and silent
"with this madness"
This is will stay here , stay like nowadays
"this never lost"
"this never lost , stay here"


the stopped time
could't destroyed this
this stay yours
ours. .

reff:
every moment and every second not moved cause you
this life was stopped cause of you
cause you my fuckin days


Last Forever For you

##
this road will still
I through although
blood kill me
it never end
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team