Headlines News :
Home » , , » EMOTION SICKNESZ - SAVE ME WITH YOUR BREATH

EMOTION SICKNESZ - SAVE ME WITH YOUR BREATH

i hate my life,
but i can't runaway i want to laugh,
with the tears gone away
but that just a dream in my sleep
now i'm feel so afraid.

every body know,
there is no hope no body know,
that i'm so fall
is there anymore can't fix this day i want the truth

wherever you go..
.i need you..
wherever you goi miss you...


i'm alone but i'm still alive
i hope somebody will come and save me becose i feel never be happy wake me up....
Share this post :
Comments
1 Comments

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
August 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM

What'll Braces Do For My Teeth?

braces
my web page: braces

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team