Headlines News :
Home » , , » EMOTION SICKNESZ - Sickness Story

EMOTION SICKNESZ - Sickness Story

tonight in the dark
i'm walking alone
nobody beside mei'm so sad
i'm scradeand
i fell not save in here
you make me down,
killing my eyes
bury my head
i'm sick so down,
i'm sink so falling down, falling down


you my history
is my bad story
i feel so angry when you say
im so sorry
i need something
to believing cos i lost everyting when you're gone
i just wanna khow that i'm falling in here,
tonight
you make me down,
killing my eyes bury my head i'm sick so down,
i'm sink so falling down, falling down

you my historyis my bad storyi feel so angry when you say"i'm so sorry"

you unfaithful, you ungreatful.you unloving, you unloving(we Don't care anymore)

you my history is my bad storyi feel so angry when you say"i'm so sorry"
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team