Headlines News :
Home » , , » NEW DAY IS OVER - VERMOUTH VS. VODKA

NEW DAY IS OVER - VERMOUTH VS. VODKA

Betraying is the most faces that you can showing off.
Tonight, I'm counting myself on my blood, my tongue and often your shoulder.
your shoulder.

But darling I'm the one who turn into a monster.
That keep your heart black.
That keep your heart small.
That keep your heart cold.

It becomes harder to leaves you
(denials are inside my heart)
This wall is high but it collapses
(cause I'm addict to your kisses)

You swim in my blood.
Choke up my throat.Stealing my breath.
Forgiveness are gone.
With my last breath.

And tonight I am waiting for your give up.
And I wish we could end this fucking war.

My eyes are blur.
My eyes are blur.

My december is fucking going down.
Going down.
Going.
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team