Headlines News :
Home » , , » BOYS HATE SUMMER - mistake from you

BOYS HATE SUMMER - mistake from you

i'm not the same
since i meet you
the day turned longer
the night turned longer

#and you always have a special place
in my heart, in my life, in my mind,in my dream....

reef :everything...i want to feel my soul
only one, the only one to be freedom

morning...i wake up today
i feel you in here
and stay in here(keep holding your hand)
cause yesterday
we had spent the night together
and after that made a big mistake to me

*how big your mistake
forgiveness will always opened to you
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team