Headlines News :
Home » , , » FALSE DIARY - BLINDING BEAUTY

FALSE DIARY - BLINDING BEAUTY

You’re the one who
always guide for every step that I take,
The one I trust for each word that you say
but, I will never understand you
Is this the love that
You mean? Left me alone and say this is for our glory
This kind of love is
Confusing me and I will never understand you

Please spell me again, so I just believe you.
Because the truth is starting to killing me

Please spell me again, so I just believe you.
Because the truth is starting to killing me
I feel sting of poison in your sight of blinding beauty
The pain has just waked me up.
Poison in your sight of blinding beauty
Now I know that I need you no more
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team