Headlines News :
Home » , , » FALSE DIARY - GIVE ME THE SIGHT OF TOMMOROW

FALSE DIARY - GIVE ME THE SIGHT OF TOMMOROW

Look up high!....

There is where I put my dreams, if I had one.....

I’m just keep falling down and you’re the one who will feel the pain....

Are you ready?....

.. ..

It’s going to hurt you....

How can I bring you down?....

.. ..

Assuming that I’m the only person who couldn’t save you this time....

.. ..

But still, loud and clear you will hear my voice....

Scream pathetically calling out your name....



“Don’t leave me, hold me tighter than ever”....

Selfish words of mine....

I hope I can tell you that your sacrifice will be rewarded....

I hope I can tell you that it’s okay....
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team