Headlines News :
Home » , , » LOSING FRIEND - As Close We are Aware

LOSING FRIEND - As Close We are Aware

Bm - G - D - A
For love and I hatred grows inside my heart
The fire burning on my head
it would never going to be this pain

Bm - D - A - G
Influenced all the mistakes become so hard to solve
That’s reason why I would stay here
And wondering in this room of my heart on my head
You’re crushing and dissolving

Bm - D - E - F#
For the last time I request just walk and break away
Push and running to the circle so sorry that I’m here and make you cry

Bm - A - G -A
Is wrong to say goodbye
When our steps have moved into the line
When everything was running to be broken
I wouldn’t think of you thinking of me
As memories which can’t be back tomorrow

Today everything become so wild
Everything is out of my control
So it’s to hard to figure it out
Don’t be lost until you can guide me
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team