Headlines News :
Home » , , » LOSING FRIEND - Silent Summer

LOSING FRIEND - Silent Summer

intro :
Bm7 - D - A- G

Bm7 - D - A- G
Waiting the time, tomorrow seems like falling there
And every steps I afraid but I’m trying to hold
Em - F# - G
Coz I fly to falling down its hurt
Now my feeling is broke

D - G - Bm - A
I’m falling with tears in my heart
I’m fading of you and I
I’m taking my love and waiting till you know

I run to you
You’re gone and I’m down

G - A - Bm
Remember the time, I let you go
I wash this pain
All the night
And forget everything

Interlude G - G on F# - G - A (2x)

I see you and say you have me I let go
I’m sick of this worst summer forever now
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team