Headlines News :
Home » , , » ROMEO SUICIDE TRAGEDY - I'm the king of the world

ROMEO SUICIDE TRAGEDY - I'm the king of the world

This is my ambition for imagination
lets my mind always to say

hey you
you know who I am
try to listen to me here

hey you
you know who I am
try listen world, i'm the king


ooo
and i never die, its never die
ooo
just there my glory, its my glory

I am the king of the world
in power in this world
I am the king of the world
just for life i'm here

was screamed my squad
screams for my glory
Fighting my squad
 Reach power for me
everything just for me
because I'm king of the world
of the world

remove all your fears,to see this fuck
and fight for me , bring glory to me
right up your spirit to be my army
destroy my enemy and seize power of me

 i never die, its never die
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team