Headlines News :
Home » , , » ROMEO SUICIDE TRAGEDY - SWEET REVENGE

ROMEO SUICIDE TRAGEDY - SWEET REVENGE

When i can close my eye's ,everything away
And even then present you with a sweet revenge

 Soul . . Burn
 When i was plan to avenge with a smile
 Soul . .Burn
 When i know you made me suffer so

 I need you to , I need you to be target
For my target , the target of a sweet revenge
I need you to , I need you to
Stay my beside , here to feel my revenge

when I slept with your girlfriend is the reward from me to you,
once you take my girlfriend at long time

This a revenge

This song for you my fucking friend
This song for you my fucking friend
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team