Headlines News :
Home » , , » STILL VIRGIN - Miracle

STILL VIRGIN - Miracle

It’s enough to understand it all
Have new image, can you see my sadness
I’m so dreamer like what you won’t telling me
Tinkerbelle are you missing me
When I was child, I have much time to playing
Something that it’s calls a miracle so…
Forget me, I say im sorry
Goodbye for my necessary
Conversations planning that I make
Believe in my own fairly
Sing with me to open our story
So you have another dream to me
So look me I’m not like that anymore
I can grab everything what I need
Sing lullaby when I was sleep
I must to go, sorry if I will gone
Everything its will be grow old oh no...
Something that you can pretend
Na…na..na…na…na…na
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team