Headlines News :
Home » , , » UNDER EMILY'S BED - A Lullaby For Anastasia

UNDER EMILY'S BED - A Lullaby For Anastasia

Dear..my love..you fading out tonight..never return..
It's your last breath..i hold your hand so tight..sleeping away..
Will you coming up now and fill my emptiness
Coming up now and hug my back
Don’t you left me behind and stab my heart
Why can’t you see I’m bleeding out

Can’t stop thinking of you in my whole day and I
Thinking of you in every night
Are you did the same way with me tonight
Wherever you are..always..near or far..
Cloudy night has took you..
My precious one and only..
Tears coming down my face..
The smells of blood around me..
Wake up..wake up..
Don’t you dare to die..don’t you dare to die..
Left in a corner..
Still waiting for your present..lies in my shoulder..
To spend all our time..
Counting the stars and sing with me now..
Why I never realize..?
This heart feels uneasy..
REFF:
For the last time..remember memories..
When in my heart you speak so clearly..You missed me..
And just today..it’d never be the same..
Without your smile around my day..I miss you so badly..
Bring back the day the first time..we met
And you trap me inside your eyes
I never feel so wonderful before..
Remind you brightly in this evening..
Hope this time will stop to run and run..
Remember..forever..
We’ll always be together..
Remember..forever..
Love..
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team