Headlines News :
Home » , , » BOYS OF SUMMER - Joey & HayLey (Ney")

BOYS OF SUMMER - Joey & HayLey (Ney")

Dont know what i have to do
Im thinking that i have to move
Falling on that feeling again / I had stay here like i always do
The moment when u were here / And im waiting for you

Morning come i have to work now
without your hand hug me so tight
It feels so down
It feels like over now

Remember when i hold your
I whisper in your ear my dream
I told Joey and HayLey will
become our babys name

*Owh my ney" make this dream come true
 I just wanna live grow old with you

**   But know you have the choosen one
     You said it lie owh...
     From 9 to 9 i waste my time
     Dont know what to do
     Boring part to start

    Reef:

    I said it call with brokenhearted brokenhearted
    lookin' to this eyes...
    Look deep inside how much i love you
    How i need You...
    Dont push me to hard to leave
    I have something so big to give...

And know i feel like bubble guy
Im walking with my big baloon
Like i always keep my heart for you
Hope you will comeback soon...
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team