Headlines News :
Home » , , » BOYS OF SUMMER - Away Come Home

BOYS OF SUMMER - Away Come Home

I cant stay here for long time
I must come home, and must right now
and i will give all what u need...
I walk alone i feel so strange
like robber police wanted me
i need a friend acompany me...

Reff:
And Please Help Me,
To find the way come home
Coz' all my hope is there
and now i feel, my mom will worried me
i cant stay here again..

All the sky is look so dark
the sun goes down turn on the lamp
the way get closer to my eyes
My family waiting on the door
my lovely lying on the floor
please God help me to find the way

Back to: Reff

I Still run but i cant find...
So please help me find the way...
I find the way...

Back to: Reff
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team