Headlines News :
Home » , , » BOYS OF SUMMER - NO ONE CAN STOP

BOYS OF SUMMER - NO ONE CAN STOP

I take my guitar and play
To made one song for band
To make my life get fun this song is really great
I feel not bored again I’m feeling all so fun

And the other person come
Together we play song
Which song tell story about
one band was really great
this song sound really great
that make all fans so fun

* maybe all can play
but I’m really sure
no one can stop this one band
and so I take lot of friend
to heard, my band playing this song

and I write some word to sing
but I don’t know what I think
I think my brain no clean
And I feel I was ill
I cant write song again
And that’s all full of pain

But the other person say
Don’t felt sucks when write song
Because that job is fun
Because that job is art
And that all what you think
Must coming from your heart

Back to: *

Reff :

No one can stop (No one can stop)
No one can stop (No one can stop)
No one can stop (No one can stop)
No one can stop (No one can stop)
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team