Headlines News :
Home » , , » BOYS OF SUMMER - buitenzorg memory

BOYS OF SUMMER - buitenzorg memory

i'll pack my suit on bag and start to go..
get on the bus and doesnt care about my money off
i wonder how my feelings like
u screaming hug when i arrived,ow what its like

i'll keep my feet sit beauty on the chair
but i cant lie my heartbeat so fast just like a flash
this place will be a memory, so many things i have done here
ow i've been here

and i fallin' love again
in the city of rain
hey would u feel the same??

Reef:
i still keep the memories when we were young
we always walk together through the night
you kissed me and the rain fall wet it all
(And I will keep this all,the good times
in buitenzorg memory)
i hold your hand to make sure u always be mine
till come back home...
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team