Headlines News :
Home » , , » SUCK-IT 26 - HAPPY ENDING

SUCK-IT 26 - HAPPY ENDING

girl active ur cell phone now,i'll be call u at the night
i hope u not a slept cos i miss u so oh..i miss u
stop the sign when the sight down
i just want to send a message
and leave my voice in that machine
than u remembered all my talking about

reff ;
please turn on my way arrived my live far away 2x

girl ur face look so famous,hoping going a happy ending
i know it when u send a picture and wait u in the garden star
i know it was hard to do,i want to stop even far away
this long distance i will kept
i know our relation goin happy ending

reff :
please turn on my way arrived my live far away 2x

hey! i will wait u all the time,even u stranger in my eyes
but i know that u r kind,and i hope its coming true
hopping first meeting getting well
and we get our relation for thousand day
its so hard to think,so please turn on my way
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team