Headlines News :
Home » , , » MIKE CHEMICHAEL - S*e**a* *e**e*

MIKE CHEMICHAEL - S*e**a* *e**e*

Part 1
You will never realize about this feeling,
that came from inside of me,ever since i know you.
You might dont feel the way like i did to you,
this might be nothing
until you realize it,

part2
this feeling is killing me in the gladness
to see you,be with you and i want to close to you.

Part3
i hope you feel what i feel, just right now like my love to you, like my love to you

reff
hey,, listen to what my heart feel, the inside of my soul that is been kept inside,
i wish that you will be mine forever, or maybe all of this, can only be keep a special secret in my heart

part4
what should i do, to make you realize,
about the everything that my heart wants,
understand that! I want you to love me always,
this heart doesnt grow tired of waiting for you

back to reff

part 5
what i've got now, you choose another guy,
thank you so much!
Let it become a special scret in my heart,
thank you for everything, that you have done to me,
coz i will go away,
from you
Share this post :
Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 - 2014. Kemana ini dot com | Portal Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Originaly Template by : Creating Website Edited by : Kemana ini Team